Solar power is the becoming the power generation of choice for the Aquaculture industry. Due to farms usually being located in remote off grid locations solar is able to displace the use of expensive diesel power generation either partially or completely. The cost savings, surety and security of supply and knowing what your energy costs will be for the next 25 + years enables the operator to run their farm in an efficient and sustainable manner, while maximising the financial returns on their yields.
- Delivers renewable energy into ANY Customer grid
- Displaces current unsustainable, imported fossil fuel power generation with clean power source
- Provides fixed power costs 20-25 year OpEx enabling accurate budgeting – lowest ongoing lifecycle cost to any alternative power generation solution
- Able to be deployed very quickly
- Removes risk of losing entire fish or shrimp stock due to sustained power outages caused by mechanical failure or fuel delivery issues.
- Solar is highly flexible, modular, scalable to meet increasing demand
- Promotes your product in a sustainable image like many world leading brands
Hybrid – Solar / Battery / Diesel
Hybrid storage systems can be designed and installed to provide power availability as needed.
- Advance modular system, specifically designed for remote locations to deliver 100% of all power needs.
- Provides total power requirements in all off grid situations or supplement on grid capacity
- Modular design enables systems to be scaled up to any size to meet all future power requirements.
- Highest quality equipment, robust design provides continuous operation & long life cycles in even the most hostile environments.
Power Technology ASEAN Ltd is a leading Renewable Energy company having provided innovative turnkey renewable energy solutions for over 30 years to both Government and private sectors globally. The company has its headquarters in Auckland New Zealand and offices in Jakarta, Indonesia and Toronto, Canada.
Power Technology is a full service company providing Renewable Energy consultancy, funding, design engineering, procurement, on site build and project management, commissioning and ongoing maintenance programs covering a systems entire life cycle. Our expertise is in displacing diesel power reliance with utility scale solar power generation solutions to the Aquaculture industry and commercial operations where power security and efficiency is required
For more information:
Director. International Business Development
Phone: + 649 836 6744 (Ext 711) | Mobile: +64 21 279 0034
295 Lincoln Road, Auckland, New Zealand
Power Technology ASEAN
The Plaza Tower. 41st Floor
Jl. M.H.Thamrin Kav 28-30
Jakarta – 10350. Indonesia